Q: I’ve decided this is not for me, how do I cancel my membership? #

A: Please send in a support request from your Proclamation of Peace dashboard.
We will then terminate your membership and remove all your records and information from the Permanent Archival Record of the Court of the Ekklesia for the D’Vida Private Society and Private Contract Association, and from King David, Crown Sovereign for the Kingdom of David.

Powered by BetterDocs

Scroll to Top