Protection of Property

Q: Can I protect my property and Land with the Proclamation of Peace? #

A: To protect your house and land requires correcting status and that is a very in-depth process that is covered in Gemstone University.

There also some great videos on Youtube where Kenneth Scott goes into more detail of this journey.

A great place to start with your study is to learn the vast amount of great materials on the website and the six (6) videos that have been recently published to provide more information regarding the Proclamation of Peace – see the links included at the end of this message. We highly recommend these study materials.

Powered by BetterDocs

Scroll to Top